Voyagers is the leading professional travel provider in the region, combining Zambia’s premier tour operator, travel agency and car hire companies. Established in 1987, the company currently operates from eight key locations throughout Zambia, with over 100 employees.
Voyagers offers exceptional, unrivalled experience in both domestic and international travel, having operated for over 20 years in the corporate and leisure travel market. Our strength is our experienced and knowledgeable travel consultants, an enviable reputation for first class, personalised service and the friendly attitude of our staff. Voyagers’ client base includes leading financial institutions; embassies; prominent businesses in the manufacturing, mining and trading sector; N.G.O.’s; government and private organizations.
• All local and international travel services including: charter and scheduled flights; hotel reservations; car hire; conferences; travel insurance; and leisure activities such as safaris, cruises, skiing and beach holidays.
• Within Zambia, Voyagers Rentals offers meet and greet facilities, car hire from 7 key locations and ground transfers. Our large fleet of 340 vehicles provides a range of options
• Franchises: Voyagers holds the franchise for Europcar in Zambia, adding to our credibility as a professional company and enhancing our reputation for excellence.
Europcar is one of the largest car rental firms in the world. Voyagers has access to their global network enabling clients to obtain rental services elsewhere on a bill back basis to Zambia. Should it be required, Voyagers can negotiate discounted car hire rates with Europcar in other countries.
• Voyagers is a Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) Partner’s Agency. CWT is the world’s leading business travel management company providing travellers access worldwide to products, services and discounted rates, most notably preferential hotel rates.
The company has a formidable team of Office Managers and staff with extensive experience in the travel industry, self motivated and well trained in corporate and personal travel, knowledgeable about the region and itineraries demanded by the business houses in Zambia.
WHY APPOINT VOYAGERS AS YOUR TRAVEL AGENT?
• Voyagers constantly monitors and improves on the quality of service provided to clients.
• Our experienced consultants are committed to knowing you. We maintain personal profile records including seating preferences, meal requests and frequent flyer programs.
• We have an honest and sincere interest in helping you save travel money and time.
• We have close ties with airlines obtaining timely advice on new fares and schedules.
• We actively pursue exclusive, preferential rates through the promotion of the company locally and within the wider, global travel market.