Islands of Siankaba Zambezi River This classic forest retreat lies in the middle of the great Zambezi river on two secluded islands. Islands of Siankaba is composed of seven chalets individually linked to a central haute-cuisine restaurant by a series of footbridges. Islands of Siankaba is located on two islands in the Zambezi approximately 24 miles upstream from the spectacular Victoria Falls. The islands are linked by a wooden suspension bridge leading to an overhead walkway in the tree canopy which connects the elevated rooms. The lodge has seven tented rooms set along the riverbank. Each of the spacious teak and canvas rooms is beautifully furnished with a stand-alone bath, separate shower, ceiling fan and deck with a private view of the river. Meals are served on the main deck close to the bar, lounge and pool, all of which overlook the Zambezi.
- Islands of Siankaba accommodation 7 Chalets & Honeymoon/VIP chalet
- Location of Islands of Siankaba Zambezi River
- Getting to Islands of Siankaba 10 hrs international flight followed by 1.5 hrs domestic flight and a 45 min road transfer.
- Children at Islands of Siankaba Children under 10 not accepted
- Facilities Pool, lounge & bar
- Free activities Guided bird & tree walks, guided fishing trips, cultural village walks, masseuse, sunset river cruises, dugout canoe trips
- Paid activities Trips to Victoria Falls & Chobe National Park
- Weather Dry season Apr to Oct, green season Nov to Mar